• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchLector

Apr 10, 2020
I thought Horizon animations were pretty good for an open world RPG - they will never be RDR 2 levels of course. I don't know what all the complaining is about.
Yes, there are a few goofy ones but there are some in every game that is not by ND.

Oct 7, 2020
Italy
This thread is so pessimistic.

Watch their be a blowout for Destruction All Stars sometime this week and all this whining will be for nothing.

Plus it's a PS+ "free" game for the PS5. A system with not a lot of games on it. People should flock to it.

Peace.
This is most likely what will happen tbh. It makes sense to have a late blowout for a game like DAS. I'm glad people in here don't run Sony 😂

Grips

Oct 5, 2020
Mainframe
Im finishing up ffvii remake on ps5, dang what an experience after playing the original. Ill have to do a hard replay whenever the upgrade comes around for sure.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
I love the shovelware shit that's coming through on PS5 now Renzo Racer and Panda Hero hahah

I also have a feeling The Pedestrian is going to be a PS+ game this month PS4/PS5 title. It comes out on Friday, but no pre-order links anything anywhere.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
You can't give a multiplayer game a bigger push than putting it on PS+.

If they game is good, it will be successful, not matter when the trailers dropped.

Oct 27, 2017
I love the shovelware shit that's coming through on PS5 now Renzo Racer and Panda Hero hahah

I also have a feeling The Pedestrian is going to be a PS+ game this month PS4/PS5 title. It comes out on Friday, but no pre-order links anything anywhere.
It very well might, but I think it's not uncommon for some indie games to not have a pre-order link and simply go live on launch day, Disco Elysium also doesn't have a pre-order link. I could be wrong or they might have changed that in recent years.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017

If they game is good, it will be successful, not matter when the trailers dropped.
Hopefully it is good with replay value as well as more stadiums then what we saw or at least more diverse level, arena layout.

More genres like that are always welcome. We had SackBoy become a success so I hope other genres do too.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I need a new State of Play. Angie22 can you tell me when is the next one? You're the one that leaked ND Fantasy game.

tumblr_pyzdo2RsQO1r2pp2to1_500.gif
Soon 👀

Oct 27, 2017
I know a patch was in the work at some point but I'm not sure if it's still happening or when. I'd be surprised if it doesn't get a patch, though.
Would you know if they started out as a simple patch but decided to move to doing something more akin to a remaster? And is it at all possible they considered doing the same for the two uncharteds?

gflo

Oct 27, 2017
jersey
Destruction All-Star Gifs!? Will Sony finally show off that the new Create button will do gifs!?!?

side note, it's amazing how TLoU2 got so many awards for a single console release.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
After reading the last few pages, I think I will wait before opening my Death Stranding copy.

JoueurN1

May 15, 2020
I know a patch was in the work at some point but I'm not sure if it's still happening or when. I'd be surprised if it doesn't get a patch, though.

Do you know if this old rumor of a Bloodborne Remastered on PC / PS5 is true?

no patch, no remastered :/ that would be very disappointing from Sony !

Darkknight2149

Ban made permanent due to harassment of staff
Banned
May 27, 2020

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
Good thing about the PS5 Situation is that i can actually shrink my Backlog this year most likely and the only Game i really want a PS5 for right now is Horizon anyway.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Germany keeps waiting.

Is Sony now abandoning the German console market like they did Japan, Spain, US and the UK? Can't wait for their quarterly report next week. Think they will just squeak by PS4 shipments in the same time frame.

The DaS reminds me of all the talk leading up to PS5. Who cares when you get the info as long as it is before launch and in the case of DaS it's a PSplus game so you can try it at no risk. People were down on the game at first sight when it was $70 and still now that is a PSplus game. Being down on it has nothing do with marketing.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
Same. Gonna replay it again on PS5. But it won't be a free upgrade imho.

It best be considering they'll be giving Xbox owners an enhanced version for no additional cost. There's no way they could get away with charging for a patch.

You definitely could push it more by... I don't know... maybe... ADVERTISE YOUR FRICKING GAME.
You leave it a best a week before the game releases to show people a full match of gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.